Saturday, July 18, 2009

Everything All at Once

So I have yet to master the concept of changing just one thing at a time (that's probably why I find myself often overwhelmed)! Here are my recent changes and projects.

Painting the kitchen and foyer--in progress and should be on deadline for company arriving tomorrow after church.
Dealing with a few nagging excess pounds--due the current disarray in the kitchen I have not been as careful about what I've eaten the last 3 days and nor have we taken a walk once this week. We will have to recalibrate on Monday.
Starting a blog--I've wanted to do this for a long time! Why now when I should be at the grocery store or painting the kitchen and cleaning the house, I don't know.
Getting organized--I've written down a daily schedule with some basic for everyday. Also need to recalibrate on this one-since I've been mostly missing rather than hitting the target.

That's the update for today. Now seriously I've got some bargains to nab, painting to finish and cleaning to do! As usual I get no help from these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment