Sunday, September 6, 2009

Photography slacker!

We just got back from a great weekend camping trip at Bear Creek Lake State Park. Fun with friends whilst enjoying the great outdoors.

We managed to survive our first rain. It came in the middle of the night--I'm not sure of the exact time as I try not to be too bogged down with keeping the time on vacations. I laid in my tent waiting for the drip on my head or through the sleeping bag and blankets but it never happened, thankfully. Thanks to Coleman and some waterproofing (ugly can with bright orange lid). The rain did get me to thinking that we really should always be ready for it. Next time for group camping I will make sure to bring shelter so we can escape from tents if necessary. It wasn't that bad though--this time.

Well, I promise it was fun but this slacker didn't even pull out her camera. Got to go fold up the now dry tent for storage until the next trip/

No comments:

Post a Comment