Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happenings...

Well this blog is still here despite my neglect of it. Funny how that sort of thing happens to me all to frequently. I get all excited and geared up to go and promptly lost heart once I realize how much work it takes. I enjoy reading other people's blogs and I even enjoy writing so I thought this blog thing might be for me. Well, I'm not giving up yet sorry to disappoint you. I am going to challenge myself to make regular posts though and hopefully even with trying to get back on the project bandwagon that won't keep me from writing about what's been going on here in our lives.

One of the reason I make excuses for not blogging is not having any pictures to show for all the happenings around here. While my writing might entertain me (slightly) I know it's really all about having some good pictures to illustrate your point.
So here's to a renewed effort to document our lot in life and maybe there will be a few pleasant sightings and stories along the way!


Look what I found hiding in my garden:



1 comment:

  1. Ooh, look at that frog hiding out! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you can make the light (and show pics if you do!) :)

    ReplyDelete